Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

What's up dock?


Since my last post, we bought a new house, well, new to us, and started moving. That, and the fact that my camera broke, has contributed to my lack of photoblog activity. First about the house: We have moved out of Pell City, but we are still in the metropolitan area, (that's supposed to be funny) and I still work in town. Second, the camera, it's an HP945 digital and it has decided to quit taking full color photos. There is a black and white mode that still works as you can see in the picture above. I like black and white, but as an amateur photographer I need all the help I can get. And now, in the advent of Christmas, there are colorful lights up that I would like to display.

Enough about me, I hope your Thanksgiving was pleasant. If Thanksgiving is not celebrated as a holiday where you live, you can be thankful anyway. In the spirit of international friendship, one year we can trade. How about one Thanksgiving for one Oktoberfest?

Comments:
Yeah, a trade sounds good. I really missed Thanksgiving this year. I haven't been back to the states for a couple of years now and I do miss stuffing myself and watching football with the family all day long. Lots to be thankful though. Oktoberfest here in Stuttgart is a lot of fun. After Munich's I believe it is the largest one.
 
I really like the black and white. It reminds me of vacations we used to take on a lake in Miss when I was a kid and all there was was B&W pictures.
 
Hi there! I love your blog! I found you from Paris Daily Photo which seems a long way off from Pell City, AL...boy has the world gotten small! This is an excellent photo by the way.
 
Very good photo!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?