Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

Blank

The circumstances, of how this book came to be, were, to me, as interesting as the book itself. Some of the community's ladys were meeting one day, as ladies sometimes do. The teenage daughter of one accompanied her mother. Perhaps she was a little bored with the group, but instead of complaining and fidgeting, she picked up some available pieces and constructed this book. The materials are construction paper, lined note paper, bamboo skewers and gold thread.

When it made its way to my house... well, I guess you can already tell that I am impressed. I tried to get a photo that shows all the detail, but to do that would require separate photos of the spine and the inside pages.

Comments:
It might make a good menu for a Chinese restaurant. She might be onto something.
 
Wow! That's very creative!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?