Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Shocking News

May is National Electrical Safety Month! Who knew? I think it is easier to keep up with such schedules when you have school aged children. Never fear. There is still time left this month to press that TEST button on your ground fault receptacles. For even better advice, I recommend this article from the Alabama Cooperative Extension System. If that does not satisfy you, try the website of the Electrical Safety Foundation International. Be safe, and call a professional to do that sparky stuff for you.

By the way, I pressed the TEST button pictured above and nothing happened. I guess I'll be calling an electrcian.

Comments:
Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?