Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

Read the writing on the road

I have no idea what this means. There is a broad white line painted on Hardwick Road. It is real road paint too, not some latex house paint used for a practical joke. It is inside city limits and not at a rail crossing, a street crossing or a school zone. There is a church two lots up on the right. If anybody knows this one I would be interested to find out.

Sorry I missed wishing you all a happy 4th of July. I was out on the road again.

Comments:
Oh, I know this. It means "absolutely no photography".
 
It's another form of a crop circle. The aliens are just using letters from the alphabet, since they can't really make intricate patterns without the wheat field.
 
Oh no, tore. I hope you don't have these in Japan.

anonymous, road L's?
 
parking for a very long truck.
 
Is it next to a fire hydrant? If so, it's probably marking its location.
 
Paint test strips for future lines.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?