Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

Saturday Car Wash

Saturday is a great time to drive by Sonic and have someone else wash your car. This picture, taken last Saturday, shows the youths at their fundraiser, for whatever youths raise funds.

-----------

I appreciate all the support I have received while showing you pictures of Pell City. It really is a great place to live and it really is growing. Anyway, as you know, I'm not very good at this. So I plan to continue until July 25th. After that, I'll be stopping for an indeterminate amount of time. In the mean time, if someone wants to give it a try, I'll help you take over Pell City Picture Of the Day.

Thanks
...

Comments:
awwww say it isn't so.
i've enjoyed it and i'll miss it :)
 
Yeah, I like your blog and hope the best for you. Hope you come back.
 
Thanks
One of the things I'll be doing is catching up on your blogs.
 
the classic 70's film springs to mind
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?